Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm back!

Well, after taking a 2 year break, I think it is time to revive my blog! :-P

I'm not sure exactly what direction I'm going to take it in. But in the meantime, here is a catch up to my life. I've graduated from Perkins School of Theology with a Masters of Divinity. I am hoping to begin my paperwork to be commissioned as a Deacon in the United Methodist Church in August. I am working full-time as the Youth Minister at Holy Covenant UMC and have been there for 2 1/2 years. My son is graduating from high school in a week. On the same day of my daughter's dance recital! That promises to be a busy day! My husband is working on many different things, but about to start in full-time at C2K for the summer. Our lives promise to be interesting for the next 3 months, for sure!

I'm going to spend the next couple of days figuring out a scriptural basis for my blog. I don't want this to be haphazard fluff about whatever is interesting me at the moment. So I'm going to look for something to be my foundation, my starting point.

And just in case anyone ever reads this blog, thanks for taking the time! And I hope to see you again soon. Dios te bendiga! God bless you!

No comments: