Friday, September 14, 2007

Romans 8:31-39 - No condemnation

Scripture: Romans 8:31-39

Summary: Wow! Please be sure to read this scripture! If God is for us, who is against us? For nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thoughts: Sometimes I get in a place where I can't feel any touch of the love of God. It feels like God has deserted me (and understandably so because I am so worthless!). It's times like these when this scripture hits me the hardest. Listen to the words for yourself: "For I am convinced that neighter death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord!" Who can doubt after hearing this!

Prayer: God, I'm pretty sure that when I can't hear or feel you anywhere near, it's not because you are not here, but because I am not listening. Thank you for being with me always. Amen.

No comments: