Friday, November 23, 2007

Isaiah 43:14-21 - A new beginning

Scripture: Isaiah 43:14-21

Summary: God tells the people not to remember the old things. God is about to do a new thing. God will give rivers in the desert so that they will declare God's praise.

Thoughts: We have unlimited opportunities for new beginnings. Each new year people make resolutions about how they are going to change their lives. Even each day is a chance to begin something new. But what about our relationship with God? What is God calling us to do differently in our relationship? This is a good week for me to think about new beginnings, since I missed blogging entirely last week! Just like working out or eating right, Bible study and prayer time is something that needs to be done regularly to be effective. What is God calling you to do differently today?

Prayer: God, help me to put my time with you first rather than last. Because time with you can change the rest of my day! Amen.

No comments: