Monday, August 6, 2007

The Beginning...



I just wanted to tell you a little bit about why I'm writing this blog. I need to find a way to "encourage" myself to read the Bible every day and contemplate what I have read. So, to do that, I am going to write in this blog after I read scripture. Being en extrovert, it is easier for me to contemplate something "out loud," so I'm going to contemplate out loud right here! Could be boring, could be entertaining, could be thought provoking. There's no way to tell yet. So... let the journey begin!


If you want to join me in Bible study, I am working from the book:

A Guide to Proayer for All Who Seek God by Norman Shawchuck and Rueben P. Job. Published by Upper Room Books, 2003.

I encourage you to read the scripture first and then want to encourage you to respond with thoughts of your own so that we can have a conversation!

No comments: